Wednesday, May 20, 2009

We are back

I promise to post pictures and updates of our trip, it's just now I'm in the "clean-up after vacation mode"- which includes: weeding, fixing the yard from a week's worth of sun damage, trying to fix the sprinkler system, do all the laundry, go grocery shopping, plant tomatoes, and dejunk the house so we can make good use of the neighborhood dumpster facilities, oh yeah, and plan my first pack meeting! Maybe later today in between laundry breaks I'll post the pictures.

4 comments:

Angie said...

I know how you feel right now. That's exactly all the things we had to do when we got back from vacation. It's overwhelming, but the week just flies by.
I'm excited to read about your vacation. I'm not even sure where you went. I know you ended up in Florida though.

Amy said...

What Heidi? Were you called as cubmaster? I have been out of town for couple weeks and havent been in church. Wow!!! I have alot of stuff at my house for scouts. Call me and I will bring it over!

Kristen said...

We missed you! We should have helped with your house while you were gone! What awful friends we are! Can't wait to hear all about your vacation. Welcome Back!! Oh and congratulations on your new calling. ;)

Kelly said...

I'm excited to hear about your trip! Hope it was more fun than ours is turning out to be...