We visited this adorable little town called Seaside, Florida. Apparently, that is where they filmed "The Truman Show". It's so pretty.
This is my first digital layout, thanks to Scrapblog and all of Tia's cute ideas.
Monday, May 25, 2009
Our Family at Seaside
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Heidi, is your blog not private anymore? I was able to get on it today and it took me 20 minutes to read all the posts I missed. It was fun getting caught up on your family. I'm glad you had a good vacation, you deserve it. It's so fun to get away for a while. Hope you have a great summer!
yeah, it came up on my blogroll, and normally I can't see private blogs there. Plus it shows you have posted a bunch of new ones all in the past 24 hours, but they are months old. Weird.
Cute picture!
Post a Comment