I have so much to do within the next couple of days that I really have to try to do as much as I can while Camberlyn is asleep. That time is so valuable. I already got off schedule today with time-outs and dealing with really crazy kids so I was going to get it all done during her nap time. But lo and behold, just as I was about to really start on my stuff, I hear the faint little, "Hi...bah bah bah, ooooh Dadddy" from her room. AHHHHH!
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You can do it! You should have told me this morning and I would have helped you! :)
CUTEY Camberlyn! I love it. :) (Though I'm sure you didn't think it was all that cute seeing as though you had so much to do!)
Been there! Just let her play in her crib as long as possible. Nothing wrong with throwing a few toys in and letting her entertain herself!
Why do you have so much to do? Are you going somewhere? Good luck. Let me know if I can help.
Post a Comment