Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I Finally Did It

It's been at least a year since I actually put together a scrapbook layout for me or my family. I have finished one digital layout, I've done pages for my sister-in-law, and I've done cards, but that doesn't really help me to get caught up. So this last weekend I finally got out my stuff and created a few pages and completed others. Here are just two layouts I did. Let's just hope another year doesn't go by until I do more.


4 comments:

The Mom said...

Too Cute!

Mindy said...

Arg! I need to get going again! I had Carter's first year completely finished by his first birthday... I haven't even done one page of Owen's! I have intense guilt over this!

Angie said...

Wow, you are really good! I pull all my stuff out and then just stare at the pages wondering where to start!

julie said...

Great job. Those are super cute. Keep going!