Anyone who clips coupons or uses a coupon saving systems knows how important it is to keep all the coupon packets organized. They are filed by the maker of the packet then by date. They are to stay in order so that when the list online tells us to grab a certain number and date it's so simple to just go to the file and find it. Well... this is all good except when the coupons get pulled out of the files, then they get picked apart out of their packets, and thrown in every direction.
Yep, that's what Camberlyn had a fun time doing recently.
I don't know which individual page goes in which packet because the individual pages don't have labels. Oh well, if there is something I absolutely have to have I will just go through my pile, one page at a time.

6 comments:
I like your classification of "Woddler" I think that's what I'd call mine too, I guess. He is all over the place and trying to eat anything he can get his hands on!
Wow! You could always borrow my coupons and try to organize them again, but that might take a long time!
That is hilarious. As I speak Will is emptying a drawer in the kitchen!
That is so something Meredith would do. :) It's cute how they find the most destructive things to do sometimes....
Paper is always a temptation to kids that age! I think that is too funny!
Ryker always empties out our filing cabinets in the office. I wish we could lock them!
Post a Comment