In about 30 minutes Jackson will officially be out of school for the summer. I am so excited. We have a full summer planned, specifically July. We'll be going to Bear Lake until Monday, then he gets to sleepover at Grandma's until the following Saturday, then hopefully we get to spend some time at the pool and he'll get to join in the neighborhood playgroup. His summer is only 6 weeks, but I know that is plenty of time to entertain him and let him enjoy it. Then it is back to school in the middle of August. I really do like year-round school for many reasons. By the end of 6 weeks he will be ready to go back and I'm sure I will too.
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Have fun!!
And you will be ready for him to be back at school too! Have fun on your trip and trek, Ma.
Post a Comment