Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Weight Watchers

Jackson: Mom, what's Weight Watchers?

Mom: It's a program to help people lose weight.

Jackson: How does it work?

Mom: Well, people go to these meetings once a week and they give you tips on how to eat healthy and lose weight.

Jackson: I think maybe you and dad should go.

9 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh shoot! That is hillarious! Does he realize that you are as skinny as a bean pole??? :0)

Angie said...

Haha! That is great! The things kids say and don't even realize how rude it sounds. :)

Mindy said...

Ah! That's so funny! Tell him to put that on the list of things NOT to say to your mother! :)

Lindsay said...

HA! This makes me laugh a lot. Good old Jackson.

I think you and Frank are both lookin great. No WW needed in my opinion. :)

Tia said...

How funny! Maybe he said it because he knows you're always trying to get Frank to eat healthy. ;)

Mark and Kattie said...

That is so hilarious, I can't believe the things kids say!

d.r. gib said...

Oh, Jackson! How funny! I am actually going to join next week, so tell him at least I will be there.

Liz said...

That's hilarious!

Heidi said...

Oh I just love kids. They just say whatever. They're just so innocent (most of the time).