Ok last January in this post I had a decorating dilemna. Well, now seven months later I finally made the purchase and look at the difference.
This is what my baker's rack looked like most of the time. It was a catch-all corner of the kitchen and it looked so cluttery, I hated it.
Our vegetable garden has kind of struggled this year. With all the rain most of our lettuce turned yellowish and our tomatoes are just barely showing themselves. However, we came home from trek and I sent the boys out there to look for peas and they brought in this:

6 comments:
Love the closed door idea! Very smart and it looks wonderful too!
I can't believe you couldn't eat all those peas in time so you froze them. Brooklyn, alone, could eat them all gone in one sitting. :)
I love your cabinet, but I think you need paint the wall behind it so it really pops out. Not that you were asking my opinion on anything. Just a thought. :)
The new cabient is great! It changes the look completly! Great job!
It looks great! I love it.
You can't eat all those peas? We buy the big bag from Costco and eat them all on the way home! LOL I love your cabinet!
That's exactly what my bakers rack looks like. It's my catch all for the stuff that doesn't have a "place". I'm tired of it! Thanks for the inspiration! Maybe when the kids get back in school I'll do something about it. :)
Post a Comment