I am so thankful for the parents that volunteer to be coaches so that my kids can play the sports they want to play. When Jackson played Soccer his friend's dad was the coach. Now that same Dad is going to coach their Jr. Jazz team. I am so thankful he is taking time out of his busy schedule to help out these kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Taylor played indoor soccer one year and NO ONE would volunteer, so I ended up being the coach. Not so fun!
Darin coached Zach's soccer team last spring, and it was a lot of work for us. Coordinating practices and reminder calls for games took time, but we did enjoy it. We may let another parent take the next turn, but we would do it again.
Amen! I am thankful for that amazing coaching couple myself. They even enjoy it - that is truly a gift.
Post a Comment