I am so thankful for Frank- my husband. He has so many qualities that I am thankful for: humorous, hard-working, loving, enthusiastic, spontaneous, and a wonderful father. He sacrifices so much to take care of us. I am so thankful that he puts up with my moods, anxiety, nagging and complaining. He knows me better than anyone. I can't imagine my life without him.
The kids want to play with dad, not mom. The kids want to wrestle dad, not mom. Camberlyn's first word was "Daddy" not "mom". The kids run to the door when dad walks in, not to mom. Dad just has a special place in each of their hearts. He is their hero..jpg)
.jpg)
I am so proud of him for doing everything he has done this past year with his books and writing. It's been very stressful and such a wild ride all at the same time. I know his dream of just staying home and writing will happen someday because he doesn't give-up.
Yes, we have had our issues and moments. Who doesn't in a marriage? I am so thankful he doesn't hold grudges; he is very good at working through arguments, problems, issues, etc. whatever the case may be and moving on. I am not so good at that. They say you have a good relationship if the spouse makes you want to be a better person and Frank definitely makes me strive to be a better person and I am thankful for that.
Monday, November 30, 2009
Frank *cheesy post*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Aaahhh. What a sweet post! And such cute pics!
I love "cheesy" posts.
Post a Comment