Sunday, November 29, 2009

The Gospel

Each Sunday I am reminded of how thankful I am to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I am so thankful for my testimony and that I do know that Jesus atoned for our sins. I am so thankful for Joseph Smith who was courageous enough to stand up for what he believed in at such a young age and poured out his soul to the Lord. Just from that inquiry we have the restored gospel and Book of Mormon which both testify of the truthfulness of Christ and His marvelous Church.
I am so thankful that I know the Plan of Salvation and I know the answer to the basic questions that so many people on this earth are searching for: where we came from, why we're here, and where we are going.
I am so thankful that I am sealed to my family and will be able to live with them forever, even after our physical death.
I am thankful for Christ's Atonement and mercy for me. I am thankful that I can repent of my wrongdoings so that I might have a chance to live with Heavenly Father again through His atonement.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Thanks for sharing your testimony! The gospel is wonderful.

Potter Family said...

I agree with Angie, thanks for sharing your testimony. It helps me to strengthen mine.