I am so thankful for our little Gavin. He turned 5 today. Yep, I still can't believe it. Each one of our children have their own distinct personality and definitely Gavin is "one of a kind." Gavin says the funniest things, but if you laugh and he isn't prepared for the laughter he gets embarrassed. He doesn't like to be the center of attention. Anyone who is in primary can attest to the fact that he won't even speak in a microphone. However, he is such a sweet boy. He is willing to play with his sister to keep her entertained so I can shower in the mornings. He likes to surprise me by getting dressed and getting teeth brushed as fast as he can in the mornings. On occasion he will tell me not to come out of my room and then he will clean up his room as quick as possible and then yell, "Surprise!" I love it when that happens.
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Gavin
This year for his b-day he didn't really ask for anything specific except a lunchbox a few months ago. When I asked him what he wanted he would just say, "whatever you want to get me." It was kind of fun to just go shopping and not have a specific item to look for.
We spent the day decorating for his Batman party. Then when his brother got home from school and a few friends arrived the fun began at McDonalds then continued at our house with cake/ice cream, playing, and presents.
Happy B-day Buddy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
5?!? Holy Cow! Happy Birthday Gavin!
Tell him happy birthday. He is such a sweet boy. We miss Gavin.
Happy Birthday Gavin! Sounds like he had a great day.
I love that he is a great helper, that is awesome!
We love Gavin! Doug used to try to get Gavin to interact with him every Sunday. Most Sundays he succeeded.
Post a Comment