Enough said. I said at the begining of these "thankful" posts that you would be able to tell what kind of day it was if I was just thankful for something generic. Well... guess what? It's only 8:35 am and I am already posting about my health.
We had a fantastic party for Gavin's b-day last night, but Camberlyn had a horrible sleeping night. Is she getting sick? Are more molars coming in? I don't know but I think she cried out every hour last night. Then one of those times Gavin was crying about his legs hurting and that kind of woke-up Jackson who then remembered he had 2 pages of homework that he didn't do. I told him he would just have to wake-up early and do it in the morning.
And to add on to my fantastic morning I just realized Camberlyn's carseat is in Frank's car with him at work- so I guess I'm staying in all day. That could be another thing I'm thankful for: I won't be spending any money and I'm forced to clean the house today.
I also need to add that today I am truly grateful for all those men and women in the military that are sacrificing so much to help protect this great country. Also a great thanks to the families that have sent their children, husbands, wives, mothers, and fathers off to war. May God Bless You!
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
My Health and More
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You're so pretty!
LOL Gotta love in-days. Of course, I have taken my little ones out and just put them in a seat belt if I needed to go somehwere desperately!
Post a Comment