Today I am thankful for an incredible friend who took time out of her busy schedule to take our family photos. Here are just a few:.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
New Family Photos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Today I am thankful for an incredible friend who took time out of her busy schedule to take our family photos. Here are just a few:.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
11 comments:
These are awesome! Great job, Kelly! And Heidi, your family couldn't be any cuter. :)
Cute!
So great! I love them all!
Way darling!!
Awww. I appreciate you, too, Heidi! It was fun!
Woah! Those are awesome! You guys all look great. :)
Cute, cute! I've been looking forward to seeing these.
what a beautiful family you all are! Your friend did an amazing job.
What a beautiful family!! I love your pictures!
Ah! For some reason all of your blog updates didn't show up on my sidebar this time! I'm way behind with your blog, but these turned out so great! Kelly such a good job! Cute Cute kids!
I love your family pictures. They are very cute.
Post a Comment