Wow, it's finally summer and we've been kind of busy. I'll quickly catch-up in a couple posts in a few days. First, I'll start off with Preschool Graduation. Yep, it was Gavin's final year before he heads off to the big school. We've had a wonderful time with Miss Barbara and only hopes she continues so Camberlyn can have her as well. Like they say in the Franklin books, "Gavin can count to 100 and back again, and say his alphabet without stopping. He can tie ties and zip zippers. He knows his phone number and his address." I think he is ready.
We were so proud that he actually stood up and sang his songs (last year he just sat in the fetal position in his chair and refused to do the actions) and he even said his memorized part in the microphone, which he has always refused to do at church. We're making progress as far as getting in front of an audience.

2 comments:
Congrats Gavin! I love the pic of him stretching his face out. So funny!
So fun, he will do great in Kindergarten.
Post a Comment