Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Hmmmm...

Well I'm just sick of looking at those crazy shrunken apples so I have to do something to get it off the screen. I don't know what to blog about.

I could blog about the success of potty training Camberlyn, oh wait, I haven't done that yet (but will try soon)
I could blog about all these wonderful places we went this week- oh wait, no the kids are back in school and Jackson has been catching up with homework from when we took our trip to Alabama. The teacher thought she was doing us a favor by not giving it to us before we went, but now he has has at least 2 hours each night of things to do (he's only 8).
Gavin's b-day is tomorrow. I'll blog about that later.
I still need to blog about Halloween, but I haven't loaded the pictures from the camera.

SoI will just let you all know, in case you didn't already-
Thursday November 11th
6:00 PM
Sandy Barnes and Noble 10180 S. State
FRANK'S RELEASE PARTY!
There will be drawings for awesome prizes such as: the boxed set of Fablehaven- Brandon Mull, the boxed set of Leven Thumps- Obert Skye, the set of the Jimmy Fincher Saga- James Dashner, a few other individual books, and some other FUN things.
Frank will show his book trailer in case you haven't already seen it.
He might do an impromptu reading from his new book.
Finally, it's at Barnes and Noble. Who doesn't like to look around that awesome store?

Hope to see you there. For all my local neighborhood friends, I'm sorry this is so far away.

4 comments:

Kristen said...

I get that way sometimes and have to do something to get the last post off the screen! I am so excited for Thursday. I wish we weren't going to be late. :( It will be so much fun. P.S. Sandy is NOT that far!

Tia said...

Happy Birthday to Gavin! And we'll be there tomorrow. :)

Jessica said...

I have a sister coming from AZ tonight. And I'm supposed to be at the Stake RS training. But, I will be with you guys in spirit. I hope you have tons of people and everything goes off without a hitch.

Unknown said...

Thanks for reminding me! I'll bring the kids to B&N on Thursday. Love ya!