I remember going over to my sister's house when I was little. She had this huge porch that she would section off with her blankets. So we had little mini houses.
We did that with our kids. Brad had some painting tools that would hold up the plastic at his job. He had the pulls at home and we used it to hold blankets up. We then put a air mattress in it. The girls sat and watch TV and had popcorn. They loved it!
8 comments:
Fantastic! Looks fun!
cute! I love boys! :)
Looks like my living room just this morning. I love the addition of the suitcases, very creative :)
Awesome!
I remember going over to my sister's house when I was little. She had this huge porch that she would section off with her blankets. So we had little mini houses.
We did that with our kids. Brad had some painting tools that would hold up the plastic at his job. He had the pulls at home and we used it to hold blankets up. We then put a air mattress in it. The girls sat and watch TV and had popcorn. They loved it!
Too much fun!
Fun! I'm glad you said something about three heads. I only saw Gavin at first. I hope they cleaned it up too!
Post a Comment