Camberlyn couldn't wait to show off her new costumes that she got for Christmas. I just finally got around to posting them.
Thursday, January 13, 2011
Fashion Show
Camberlyn couldn't wait to show off her new costumes that she got for Christmas. I just finally got around to posting them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
Too much fun! She is adorable.
Too cute!! She's growing into a little lady. :)
I love that she's so willing to pose in her outfits. :) Definitely not camera shy!
I love that idea for her Christmas gift, it looks like she loved it!
Dressups are the best!
She's such a beautiful girl! Love that she had a little fashion show.
So adorable!
The witch costume is the best! She looks so cute. I was wondering if that nurse outfit was the same one Frank asks you to wear? ;)
Post a Comment