Saturday, April 23, 2011

Egg Dying In All It's Glory

We decided to do a different kind of coloring this year: tye-dye eggs.  You put the liquid dye in the little container.
Then you put your egg in a plastic bag, drop some dye on it, and smear it around in the bag.  It worked best if we took them out, dabbed off any excess, then did a different color.
Here's one of Camberlyn's eggs during the process...
(It is Frank's birthday, hence the sign in the background)

One of Gavin's...

And one of Jackson's (he thought he needed to take his shirt off so he wouldn't get dye on it).

The finished product and messy hands!

3 comments:

julie said...

I love the eggs. It looks like the kids had a ton of fun.

Jessica said...

So fun! Dying eggs is was one of my favorite traditions as a kid. I love seeing other kids having the same (or similar) experiences.

Angie said...

Looks like messy fun! I bet the kids loved it!