Monday, May 9, 2011

Dad, Look What Happened While You Were Gone

Frank will be out of town for a while so I thought I would post what we've been up to so far.
While I was putting together my mother's day gift (two of these end tables) the kids were laughing and playing in the kitchen.  I didn't think to go check on them until I heard, "we're making snow!"




Yes, Camberlyn and her friend got into the styrofoam from the packaging of my end tables and clearly made snow.  It was such a pain to clean up.  I'm sure I'll find these little foam pieces all over the house for the next month.  It just floated all away as soon as I went to sweep and vacuum it up.   I finally had to sprinkle it with water so it wouldn't be staticy then I could get it in the garbage.

8 comments:

Melissa said...

Uh-oh! What cute little mischief makers :)

Jessica said...

The pics are too funny. I imagine the cleanup was not.

Angie said...

Wow, what a mess! Hope they had fun though.

Tia said...

I hate it when my kids find styrofoam! But that's pretty funny. I love how it's all over their faces!

Kristen said...

Sorry it was a pain to clean up! I can't even imagine. It looks like they had the time of their lives though and that's really what matters in the end!

Kelly and Megan said...

Oh man! There faces are priceless!

Kelly and Megan said...

I mean their! I hate typos!

Potter Family said...

At least you thought to take a picture. I am sure they were having a good time.