We got a trampoline! I never had one growing up, but always wanted one. Frank and I decided a long time ago we weren't going to get one. Well... we were recently considering a swing set for our back yard and our boys mentioned they would rather have a trampoline (plus we live right across the street from a playground) so I slowly changed my mind and Frank gave in. I don't think he is still convinced and yes, thinking about the dangers makes me scared too, but the kids seem to be doing pretty good so far.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
We love trampolines! Aliscea would like nothing more than for us to get one. I"m considering it :) Have fun!!
Fun times! They are much safer these days with the enclosures. I would have a harder time when neighbor kids were over.
I've been thinking it would be good exercise.
How fun! We had one growing up and some of my most favorite memories are of sleeping outside in the summer, on the trampoline, with my siblings.
We love ours. We've had it for about 3 years. It's one of the best way to get the kids energy out. One year all of us slept out on the tramp. It was fun even though I didn't get much sleep.
I'm calling DCFS! Your kids could actually get hurt. Ha ha - you know we've had one forever growing up and with my own kids. It's good for them, kids get hurt by running into walls and falling down while walking. And besides...all the better for moms to pee their pants :)
Post a Comment