Saturday, October 8, 2011

Inspiration

You know how when you decorate the first thing you're supposed to do is to pick an inspiration piece.  Well I've been eyeing this for a long time and finally bought it.  I love the colors, I love how I am not limited to just red (which is the color of our accent wall).  I just love the brightness and casual look of it.

So this is my inspiration piece for our kitchen which led to this ...
The inspiration piece for my family room.  Again, LOVE the colors.  

And then we did this.  If you can remember, we had a tall bookcase to the left of this where we had all of our DVD's.  Well this a much better and modern solution.  Which I LOVE.


Speaking of which,
this is my latest food inspiration...
momswhothink.com
If you go to recipes, dinner recipes, then healthy recipes they have an
8 week meal plan that has recipes and everything all planned for you. Some of these recipes I will not try, but there are plenty that I did. It is so convenient with all the nutritional informational provided.  

3 comments:

Amy said...

I love the colors!! Nicely done.

Jessica said...

The organization and decoration inspiration looks great!

I appreciate the food link. I can always use more ideas.

Melissa said...

Love it!