Monday, November 14, 2011

Dunford

Yes, I am thankful for Dunford Bakery.  I love that on Mondays the loaves of bread are .99 each and their wheat bread is about the only wheat bread I like (other then Gail Shaw's homemade whole wheat bread recipe) and the only kind that my kids like.  It's so soft and if it wasn't for the color you would hardly be able to tell it was whole wheat.  It is so worth my time to drive there and stock up than to make my own.  I would love to make it priority to grind my own wheat into flour and make my own bread someday, but for now I can rely on Dunford's.

Of course, I love the smell of going in there too.  And it takes all my willpower to not buy a donut (or cupcake, or cookie, or turnover) every time I go.  Yum!

3 comments:

Kelly and Megan said...

Yum! I am thankful for Dunford's too. And is it possile to leave without a goody in hand? I have a hard time resisting the donuts, especially when I have the kids with me.

Angie said...

I'm thankful for Dunford's too!

Tia said...

Dunfords is the greatest. I can never resist buying the donuts though!