Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My Little Helper

With the boys gone at school  Camberlyn gets to be my helper all day long.  Most times this is a good thing and sometimes it's a bad thing.  But I'm sure thankful for this alone time I get to spend with her.  If  she is bored or we're having a bad day all I have to say is, "do you want to go look at shoes?" and she is ready to get in the car.  She loves going to the bakery as well.  
She is so stinkin' cute (it's a good thing because she sure is likes to do her own thing whether it coincides with what I want her to do or not).  She loves to spell her name and find letters all over the house and in the car.  She always wants us to ask her questions like, "what do you want for Christmas?"  "what is your favorite color?" "what do you like to play?".  
She will try any kind of food, but she just picks at her meals (even if she likes it) and usually just eats small amounts where she never gets full and just wants to snack or drink all day long.  Hopefully, we'll be out of this phase soon.  
She is generally happy and gets so excited about going to church and nursery, play dates, and popcorn. She still is obsessed with finding the moon, and she still wants to believe Jesus lives in New York where the Statue of Liberty is (and Heaven).  When it is our week to drive the carpool for school she gets so sad when we drop her brothers off.
Here is my little helper raking the leaves out of the flower beds (she put on my jacket and hat because she was too lazy to look for hers).


                        She is such a special addition to this family and we love her so much.

2 comments:

Kelly and Megan said...

She is the sweetest little thing! I could listen to her talk all day!

Angie said...

What a sweetheart. I love that she likes to look at shoes. Now the question is, is she ok with just looking or does she want you to buy them all?