I am so thankful to feel validated. I am thankful I have friends and family that validate my feelings, sympathize and support me during trials, and agree with me through tough decisions. I am grateful for a husband (and even kids) who validate my choices with clothes and hair styles and who generally validate my decorating style. I know I don't have the most stylish outfits and I don't have great decorating choices, but those who matter in my life seem to think they're good enough. I am thankful for people who actually take a moment to listen to concerns and are open-minded to both sides of the story.
Thursday, November 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I validate your need to be validated. We all need it!
I agree with this!
What? You not stylish? I would take your wardrobe any day. Same to your decorations too!
What a great thing to be grateful for because it's so true.
Me too. I'm grateful for the validation I get. And, by the way, I think you look great. Your house is wonderful.
Post a Comment