Thursday, November 10, 2011
My Little Man
Gavin turned seven today! I am so thankful for him. He is quiet and shy in school, therefore, one of the best behaved and respectable students in his class. I anticipate this will change someday, but I love that his teachers always have good things to say about him. He is so smart. Learning comes easy to him (so far)! He is so funny and says the most bizarre things sometimes- I sort of wonder where he gets it, oh wait, then I remember the old saying, "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree." :) He is sensitive and kind to his brother and sister, but he definitely has his moments like any kid- with that I have to add he is my most stubborn child, which hopefully will be a good thing someday (you know keeping his mind on his goals and never giving up- something a long those lines). Maybe we can teach him to channel his stubborness into perseverance. Our family would not be the same without him. Happy Birthday Little Man- We LOVE you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Happy Birthday to Gavin! He is such a good kid and we love when he comes to play with Carson. He is just as polite with his friends as he is in school!
Happy Birthday Gavin!
Happy Birthday Gavin!! I hope you had an awesome day!
Happy Birthday Gavin! He is looking so big. Hope he had a great day.
Wow, looks like Marty is logged in and I assumed it was me (Angie). Sorry.
Wow, where has the time gone. Wish him a happy one from the potter's.
Post a Comment