First day of Preschool and First day of Dance (all in one week, it was a busy one for sure)
She couldn't decide on just one pose so here is her "first day of school" modeling session

I told her to stand the way she thought she might be doing in dance and this is what she came up with. She was so excited to take dance and is loving it. In fact, last week she was appalled that I stayed to watch. She kept coming over to me to tell me to get out and leave because none of her friend's parents were there. Apparently it became such a distraction that the teacher asked me to leave the main studio and sit in the back room. It was so sad to me to realize my little girl is growing up and wants to be so independent. However, she did notice how bad she hurt my feelings and said I could stay this next week. We'll see if she upholds her promise.

Monday, September 24, 2012
The *firsts* for Camberlyn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Too cute! Glad she is loving school and dance.
She is always just so adorable!
So cute! She is such a doll. : )
You're so good at blogging heidi and I love reading your updates! Camberlyn's modeling session cracks me up. I can just hear her saying she can't decide which pose to use. :) She is so funny. And I love that she was telling you to get out of her ballet class. Some kids are so independent they're like "come on mom!" Haha. Anyway, love you guys. Hope you're having a great week.
Post a Comment