
A couple of months ago Camberlyn had a bad dream one night about her Belle doll having white hair like a witch. Since then we have had to move all her dolls with hair out of her room. I don't know why she is scared of the bald dolly in the corner, but she insisted. Every once in a while I will put them back in her room to see if she still cares and YES she does. She gets really mad if I try to sneak them back in.
At first she wanted them put in the hall closet like the picture. They now frighten her every time she opens that closet so they are now all hidden at the foot of my closet.
She has wanted me to throw them all away, but I keep thinking she'll grow out of this fear and she can resume her playing with dolls with hair, however, it hasn't changed yet. Needless to say, no Barbie's at this house for Christmas.
Saturday, October 20, 2012
Fears
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That is so bizarre! Must have been a REALLY scary dream!
Post a Comment